Saturday 28 March 2015

Easy Forex Review

Those who have followed my forex trading career know that I never recommend a forex broker before I have actually personally tested them. There are so many online forex scams (which reminds me of Viportal in Kenya). You need to do very due diligence before you decide which forex broker you are going to trust with your hard earned cash.
In the past, I have recommended XM.com, Iron FX and Hot Forex. All these are very reliable forex brokers that I have personally taken for a test, and would highly recommend them at any time.

Easy Forex

Easy forex trading Kenya
Today I would like to add another broker to my list of recommendations. This broker is none other than Easy Forex.
I have been seeing forex trainers in Kenya recommend Easy Forex to their students and never really bothered to find out why they are so taken in with Easy Forex. This was until I decided to do my own research to establish the credibility of Easy Forex. To my surprise, they are among the very best forex brokers in Kenya and very efficient to work with. What's more, if you sign up and deposit $100 into your Easy Forex account using this link, you will receive an additional $100 to boost your trading. This is a limited time offer, so hurry up and sign up. As a very reputable IB (introducing broker for several forex brokerage firms, I am able to organize various deals and discounts with forex brokers. This is just one of the many deals that I have).

Depositing Money on Easy Forex

 One of the many things that keep Kenyans from investing in forex is lack of knowledge about doing online transactions. How do you for instance deposit money in Easy Forex to start trading?
Easy. The process is simple. If you have an ATM card that is Visa or MasterCard Branded, you can easily draw money from your bank account and deposit it in your Easy Forex Live trading account.
The things to note when using an ATM card.
  1. Your card number is the number printed across the center of your card, usually 16-digits long. It is different from your bank account number.
  2. The date of expiration is printed near the bottom part of the front side of your card
  3. The security code/CVV is the three last digits found on the back side of your ATM card.

Can Muslims Trade on Easy Forex

According to the Islam faith, it is not halal to take interests on their money. Easy Forex has a provision for an account that does not incur rollover when trades are carried on to the next day. This is the best account for muslims to trade on.

1 comment:

  1. Useful information shared by you...it will help for beginner who are looking to trade in forex market
    KayaFX trading

    ReplyDelete